Clearomizers

HI all! Hope everybody had a great Holiday. Haven't posted here since Summer.

I've been using the Stardust Clearomizers for a while now, probably since late Summer, early Fall. They're great.. for about the first 3 days. After that, they drop off considerably.... at $5 a pop, that's not a great value.

I use the eGo style 650 and 1100 batteries... and I like them, no issues with the size or duration. My question is.. should I be using a different cartomizer/clearomizer? I kind of feel like I'm getting ripped off by the Stardust clearomizers. I do pretty heavy vaping.. maybe that's just life, and they don't last long when doing heavy vaping?

If that's the case, then fine, I can live with that.. but is there something out there that lasts longer, or is easier to clean? I would love to hear some opinions...

Thanks!

My favorite is a cartomizer tank. A lot people really like the vivi nova tanks. Also, the kanger bottom coils either T3 or MT3. Good luck. I was never a big fan of the stardust. I always had leaking with them.

Thanks for the reply! I have seen these same two devices in several other forums as recommendations.

When you say "leaking" do you mean leaking into the battery? I find that happens a lot, even when they're brand new. I have to unscrew it, and dry off the battery contacts and threads every few hits.. I can't imagine that's good for battery life either...

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I use a Vision 2.0 CE5 style on a standard 650 mAh eGo battery. Tried some other clearos, but none of the others have worked out too well for me....even with my new eGo Twist. For some reason, individual experiences with clearomizers vary greatly. I have yet to try carto tanks or ViVi Novas, but a lot of discerning individuals seem to prefer them. Guess it can be chalked up to a trial and error thing. They're so cheap anyways, you can just buy a bunch of different units, find what works for you, and chuck the rest.

I would say it is the liquid you are using if you are funking up a Stardust that quick .I am pretty sure you will get the same results with that liquid in any device you try.A rebuildable clearomiser would bring the cost down a little bit ,the Vivi Novas vape just as good if not better than a Stardust .

When someone asks me about what clearos to buy (because let's face it, they are sexy looking, and should, in theory anyway, be very efficient juicers), I steer them towards the Kanger T3 or MT3.

MT3.jpg?psid=1

I know, I know...there's been a few bad ones here and there, but if you do get a bad engine, you can just unscrew that one and replace it with a new one for only a few bucks. Just consider it the price you pay for convenience (they hold a whopping 2.4 ml.), and of course, that sexy look that is "The Clearomizer". ;)

545290070_238.jpg

Edited by Rixter

I have been using the stardust as well as the vision v2 clearomizers for about 10 days now on a joye eGo 650 pass thru. I have 5 filled with different flavs and have had no issues with leaking. I do get a very small bit of condensation on the battery contact now and again but I don't consider that leaking. Could be wrong. But at any rate I love the the clearomizers. Tried the cartos but do not really like them much. Just preference. I am planning on trying the MT3 on my next order to see how those perform. Have heard good things. Anyway, good luck and keep on vaping.

I love the mt3's. You will get an occasional dry hit but nothing to worry about. :D Just give it a good shake and a little dry pull and all works well.

Is a "dry" hit that scratchy feeling in the back of the throat? I get that feeling after a few long pulls. What causes this? I am getting good vapor. Could it be the juice? I have noticed it more the longer I have been off the analogs. Vaping Dekang 50/50 as well as JC Vanda 0/100. Is it the equipment? I dunno. Only been at this a couple weeks.

I am new to this only been on my e cig for 3 days now i have the e-go-t what cartomizer will work with it?

Buy these. Less than a dollar a piece for Boge cartos in standard (holds about 20 drops) and XL (holds about 30 drops) sizes. With an eGo-T, I'd recommend the 2.0 ohm (LR) version. :yes

Edited by Rixter

Thanks again for all of the great info. I ordered a 5 pack of Vision Nano clearomizers about a week ago.. they've been working great. No leaking. A little bit of a pain in the butt to fill, but I can deal with that. They last about a week a piece, and are only $3 compared to the $5 or $6 vision stardust.

Another question.. I've found I can hook this clearomizer up to a blu battery. I keep a blu setup around just for emergencies. But I was curious, will it work with a blu battery long term? If so, I was thinking about hooking it up with my extended blu battery and using it, because it just looks really cool :)

I've got to agree with Rixter, i've been using a black Kanger MT3 for the last few days and have been loving the performance i'm getting from it. Great flavor/vapor and it just all around works well with no fuss.

I'll be ordering some nano's and one of the rebuildable stardusts here today to test out next week. But for now this mt3 is working great :)