Looking For A Similar E Liquid Flavor From Another Company

Finchx6

I started off vaping with a very BAD company just to see if I thought the switch was possible (convenience store brand). Horrible experience but with some effort I was able to give up traditional cigs.

After that, I decided to upgrade to V2 cigs.. Not a bad brand, some amazing flavors.. But I was spending too much on prefilled and was not a fan of CONSTANTLY filing up the blank cartos..

With some research I found the Inferno from Volcano and its been a great experience... their tube tank set up is exactly what I was looking for, but I've found their e-liquid options a bit lacking.

Well.. I've offcially reached the point of varible voltage.. I was debating between the Lavatube v2 from Volcano and the Provari.. After reading reviews it was obvious, in MY personal opinion, that the Provari was the way to go, so I bit the bullet and ordered my kit.

My question is.. Provape offers a fairly huge selection of flavors in the liquid. When I was stil using my V2 cigs, I thought their Sahara flavor was out of this world.. it was definitely my all-day vape flavor of choice, and honestly still is. SO... with Provapes vast selection of liquids, does anyone know of any if the Provape liquids that are very similar overall to the V2 Sahara liquid?? I've noticed a few by title that seem as though they could be close, but I thought I might ask the experts on here if anyone has tried the Sahara, and if so... have you by chance found another liquid that is comparable to it??? I tried using it in my tubetanks on the inferno and it was clogging up my cartos in no time, so I'd rather go with something from Provape if this is possible... anyone have any ideas?? V2 simply describes it as a turkish tobacco, but its really more complex than that in my opinion.

Congrats on getting the Provari. You will love it. Im not sure if Provapes tobacco is what you are looking for. I would order a couple of their 10 ml bottles to try out to see if you like it. Other vendors carry turkish tobacco such as http://www.vaporkings.com/10ml-bottle-of-24mg-Turkish-Tobacco-e-Liquid-p/liq-10ml-high-turkish.htm If V2 juices are Dekang brand, it will be fairly easy to find another supplier thats cheaper.

Thank you both for thequick responses. I've read that V2 uses a combination of Meiyi, Dekang, Hangseng, or Anlong...

I know, having just ordered the Provari kit and whatnot that these are things I should know and understand, BUT... I attempted to use my liquid from V2 that was left over with my Inferno tube tanks using a 1.5 ohm carto in the tank. And after about 5 attempts, I gave up hoping the two could work together.

What is the main difference between the liquids such as PG (Propylene Glycol) and/or VG (Vegetable Glycerin) ? And would a difference in these be the reason that the liquid from V2 wouldn't work in my cartos for the Inferno tube tank?? After seeing how badly those experiements turned out, I'm a bit hesitant to order a liquid from a company that isn't the same as my ecig/mod creator.. lol.

Provape does offer one that seems it could be a similar match called Cam Tobacco.. unfortunately I can only find flavor descriptions for the Premium liquids from Provape and not the original liquids, which is the category the Cam Tobacco falls into. I've got some research to do, but if either of you know what kind of difference the two make, and which one I should be getting for my Povari... I went with the DCT 6ml tank and 3ohm cartos for my delivery system on it, but not entirely sure which style of liquid would be best suited after this problem I had trying to use the V2 liquid with the Inferno's 4ml tank with a 1.5ohm carto..

I noticed looking at the bottles between my Volcano liquids and my V2 liquids.. the V2 simply is Propylene Glycol... where as my Volcano liquid is Propylene Glycol and Glycerin.. After looking at the Provape website, it would seem theirs are also a mix of the two similar to Volcano's.. so I'm assuming my best bet would be to stay with that combination? If I'm completely wrong about any of this just let me know.. LOL.. I just hate ruining cartos, and I really don't want to mess up my Provari.

It just occurred to me to ask... on the liquids that only list Propylene Glycol.. I'm assuming those are the 100% PG mixes.. But on the liquids such as those sold by Provape and Volcano. as I stated, they are listed as Propylene Glycol and also have Glycerine as well, so are these liquids the 50/50 mixes that I've been finding while researching the Dekang liquids???

I recently ordered milk chocolate from Volcano Vapers but asked before making the purchase what ratio they used since it wasn't listed anywhere. They said most of their e-liquids (depends on which one), are made at 50/50 PG/VG.

You might also try EC Blends. I've been ordering more and more from them. They have excellent selection, even better customer service, and nearly all the juices I've tried from them has been delicious!

Yeah I'm looking into various cartos and tanks for them that would are recommended for various ratios of pg and vg. I've gotten quite a bit of feedback in regards to people's favorites with carto and tank combos. I'm thinking about starting a thread asking what people's favorite combinations are. And also, thank you so much for the EC blends website. I ordered two of their 5ml bottles that could be what I'm looking for last night when I got home. (I use tapa for browsing and posting forums from work) and I'm really excited about their selection of flavored along with the various strengths and ratio options.. Amazing site, I can't thank you enough.

There are so many juices to try I wouldn't know where to start. As far as the PG/VG thing, I would recommend that you go with a mix that is mostly PG. I say "mostly" because having some VG does help with vapor and having a little instead of a lot will not clog up cartos. 20%VG is plenty in my opinion and even 5% is enough to make a noticeable difference. 50/50 or 100% VG needs other additives such as watter or alcohol to thin it and make it carto friendly. Some juice makers have this all figured out and their VG juice is at a good viscosity but the high VG% will still foul up attys and cartos quicker. thevaporveteran.com has dekang eliquid and they are all 80/20, pg/vg. This is a good ratio. Many eliquids that are made to order can be made with any % you want. sweet-vapes.com and vapedudes.com are 2 examples of this. 100% pg is a good way to go also and you can add 3-5% of your own vg to it without diluting the flavor and nic strength very much or just leave it as is. PG juice is better VG juice in my opinion(I'll probably get a lot of disagreement saying that) but the best mix has a combination, usually a smaller % of vg.

I am going to have to chime in here from the other standpoint. I prefer a majority VG blend, even 100% when called for. It take some experience to make the viscosity perfect and to make sure that the VG does not mute any flavor, but it is possible and is an alternative for the person allergic to PG or just wants a cleaner vape in their tank. If done correctly, there is no clogging of any kind or differences in taste or th. I am speaking from experience of mixing 100% VG on a daily basis. To everyone their own, but as mentioned before. Buy in small quantities until you find a daily vape that makes you happy in the end run. GLGL!

I prefer a majority VG blend, even 100% when called for. It take some experience to make the viscosity perfect.... Buy in small quantities until you find a daily vape that makes you happy in the end run. GLGL!

Very true and you will no doubt find several different juices that you will rotate through again and again. Once you find one you like just order a big bottle but never stop trying different juices in small quantities. I had some great juice that was all VG but it is more challenging and takes more experience to make it great. Maybe that's why I prefer mostly PG. It's easier to DIY and I get great results more often.

• 1 month later...

I started off vaping with a very BAD company just to see if I thought the switch was possible (convenience store brand). Horrible experience but with some effort I was able to give up traditional cigs.

After that, I decided to upgrade to V2 cigs.. Not a bad brand, some amazing flavors.. But I was spending too much on prefilled and was not a fan of CONSTANTLY filing up the blank cartos..

With some research I found the Inferno from Volcano and its been a great experience... their tube tank set up is exactly what I was looking for, but I've found their e-liquid options a bit lacking.

Well.. I've offcially reached the point of varible voltage.. I was debating between the Lavatube v2 from Volcano and the Provari.. After reading reviews it was obvious, in MY personal opinion, that the Provari was the way to go, so I bit the bullet and ordered my kit.

My question is.. Provape offers a fairly huge selection of flavors in the liquid. When I was stil using my V2 cigs, I thought their Sahara flavor was out of this world.. it was definitely my all-day vape flavor of choice, and honestly still is. SO... with Provapes vast selection of liquids, does anyone know of any if the Provape liquids that are very similar overall to the V2 Sahara liquid?? I've noticed a few by title that seem as though they could be close, but I thought I might ask the experts on here if anyone has tried the Sahara, and if so... have you by chance found another liquid that is comparable to it??? I tried using it in my tubetanks on the inferno and it was clogging up my cartos in no time, so I'd rather go with something from Provape if this is possible... anyone have any ideas?? V2 simply describes it as a turkish tobacco, but its really more complex than that in my opinion.

Check out eliquidmarket.com for your variety of liquids and nicotine levels. Also check out truevaporinc.com for the Ego electronic cigarettes!!

Finchx6, wondering if you have found something similar to V2s Sahara? It has been my all day tobacco for several weeks, but at 17 bucks for 25ml am hoping to find something that compares to its undescribable sweet taste..

Check out eliquidmarket.com for your eliquid juice, $10.95 for a 50ml bottle and $2.79 shipping and handling!!