Joye Tech Evic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ordered mine a little bit ago. I'm really looking forward to getting it, but it will take a good month or so for it to get here and my ego-c's are dying quick. I hope it's all it's hyped up to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, seems like joyetech is stuck making the product itself more advanced but not the voltage and wattage requirements. Why can't they just do what all other companies have probably already done. Which is surpass 5v and 10w. I bet they have voltage all the way up to at least 9 and wattage up to maybe 20. I am just making a rough guess so if I am wrong don't let me make an *** of myself. I know for a fact though that I have seen voltage all the way up to 8. And triple coils are where you would start to need 8 and up. If they make a quad coil eventually then they are going to need to go even higher. I know I sound a little crazy with that but really everything has to keep getting more advanced so why not a quad coil and more volts and watts.

The 5v limit is due to several things. First of all, more than 6v would require a bigger battery for decent battery life... and the Evic is meant to be one of the smaller APVs. Second of all, 1v of that is dedicated to operating the computer side of the device, which is a lot more sophisticated than other APVs and as such it requires more power. BTW, the max wattage is 15, not 10. How high the wattage will go depends on the resistance of the atty you're using. Lower resistance results in higher wattage abilities, but the max voltage remains the same. So, if you want a juicier vape from the Evic, get a lower resistance atty.

I've had my Evic for about 3w now and I really love it, especially the vape. I heard so much from the Provari fans dissing the internal hardware for being China made and "like everything else" that I was a little concerned I wouldn't get a better vape from it than I have other APVs. But they're dead wrong on that one. The vape is very smooth and consistent, and quite powerful even with a 3.1ohm atty despite the 5v limit. I don't even feel like I need the extra voltage available on other APVs with the Evic. And every vape is the same... it quits vaping once the battery power gets inconsistent from being low every time. But then again, I use 50/50 ratio juice... so I don't have the need to crank up the voltage to get more vapor like you have to do with heavier PG ratio juices.

The body is very sexy, sleek, and lightweight. I'm quite proud to show it off. And since it IS a more fragile design, I take MUCH better care of it than I have other APVs, which just lends to its attractiveness since it doesn't get scratched up like my black chrome Vape-Pro did for example. And the light weight design makes it very easy to carry in my Zmax lanyard, while the heavy Vape-Pro just about broke my neck, hahaha.

It's also been my first "set it and forget" style device. I never have to change the voltage, it seems to have the perfect sweet spot going for it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines