Ce4+ Clearomizers Stop Working

Anybody out there have experience with ce4+ clearomizers? I bought a few a while ago and started using them yesterday. The first worked beautifully for several hours, then simply stopped producing vapor, and the second stopped after just a few minutes of use. When they work, they're absolutely great, with great vapor and much less drain on the battery ,,, I just can't seem to keep them working.

I have had a couple of duds. you can run it by the vendor you bought them from....sounds like they are out of warranty however.

For the most part they really do work great, unfortunately occasionally a dud falls through. The knock offs seem to have more duds than the Vision clearomizers.

Sorry they both failed you.

usually I get at least a couple of weeks before they clog up and don't work as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had this happen with a CE5 clearomizer. I know it may sound odd but the atomizer may be flooded. Mine was really filled up with liquid and I sucked the excess out with a syringe and kept drawing on it and it eventually started to produce more and more vapor until it was clear of the problem. I recommend not to lay the clearomizer down as it will flood it. Always set it down on the bottom threading straight up so it doesn't get flooded.

• 3 months later...

Filling too high is a major issue. Also, when filling, if it goes down the middle hole, that can flood it out.

I have cleared it by using Vodka (standard proof) and filling up the clearomizer to the top and shaking it then letting it drain and dry out. works a charm for clearing out 100% VG juice gumming as well, let it soak for a bit.

• 3 months later...

I love CE4's but here's an oddball for you. I have one... just one, that won't work on my Vamo but it works on everything else though. A puzzlement... no? LOL

THATS MY ISSUE. I have six ego's. I have MORE clearomizers. Now I have to figure out which clearo will work with what ego...?????????

I gave up on tanks. I've not had one NOT leak. it looks stupid to vape holding your ego with an old sock on your hand.......I discovered a brand that looks like more of an analog and the ones I tried before simply didn't work....this one did....so I think it prudent to have some good egos and a couple of manual e cigs that use flavored carts.....now, how do we find that ONE manual analog looking e cig that stays charged for a long time.....????????

Don't feel bad. I am having the same issue with a batch of clearomizers I ordered as a cheap deal. 10 for $17.00. I ordered CE5s but I received a mixture of CE4s and CE5s. Out of 10 I ended up with 3 that so far has worked. I got mad and was going to just throw them away but I rinsed them out and put them away just in case one day somebody figures out a way to make them work. They do not come apart at the top or bottom. Just the mouth pieces comes off. So if you figure out what makes them work please share. The seller is going to send me 10 CE5s, he says, I just hope they work. Too bad your tanks never worked out. I guess I got lucky. The one and only tank I bought was a Viva Nova and she has worked like a charm. She is all I had to get me through all this mess of the others not working. Good luck to ya.