• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 johnnyaaj

johnnyaaj

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

I have a Vision ego/510 clearomizer V2 on the ego-c twist. Its starting to leak from the bottom of the clearomizer on my batt. Only filled 3 times. When I look under the clearo its looks dry. What is going on? Can this damage my batt? What can I do to stop this? Please help!

#2 mcquinn

mcquinn

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 3,443 posts
  • Interests:HVAC/R tech.,guitar,music in general,

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:45 AM

Could be condensation .Fill it up and stand it on a peice of paper towel or newspaper to see if the tank is leaking.If it is sideways during hot weather I would think any tank could leak as there is always an opening or two from the tank to atmosphere .I would try to keep it tip up when not in use.

#3 johnnyaaj

johnnyaaj

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

I keep them up all the time and dont see any leaks anywhere. Still I see juice on my batt just a bit on the little heating part. Can this do anything to my batt or is it safe?

#4 danpio1217

danpio1217

Mega Poster

• VT Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

If it just looks a little damp i wouldn't quite attribute that to leakage, i get a little moisture in there as well from time to time. Is affecting the vape? If not just wipe it out regularly with a paper towel, especially when you're swapping flavors and it'll be fine.

#5 mcquinn

mcquinn

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:52 PM

I would guess it is just what vapor is left in it condensing and running down the tube.As long as it is working I wouldn't worry aboutit.A lot of liquid there could cause a short which would cause it to not get as hot as it should.

#6 man00

man00

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

All of mine pour out juice. There was one day that I went through 15ml..Its a plastic tube with holes in the top and bottom filled with liquid..

#7 mcquinn

mcquinn

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

I just use mine @ home and keep it tip up when not in use.Boge carto's for away.

#8 Tagsanstuff

Tagsanstuff

Vaping Chick

• VIP Member
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:vaping,computers,
    family and friends.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Mine are all good. 2 went bad already, but I still have 6 more that I have filled and is still going strong.

#9 Uma

Uma

Off- grid Solar baby

• VIP Member
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

I have a Vision ego/510 clearomizer V2 on the ego-c twist. Its starting to leak from the bottom of the clearomizer on my batt. Only filled 3 times. When I look under the clearo its looks dry. What is going on? Can this damage my batt? What can I do to stop this? Please help!

The post is dry but the battery is wet and sticky?
Have you been vaping a juice that contains cinnamon, citrus or clove? Lemon Coconut Cookie mix just cracked one of my clearo's, and the crack was so small I couldn't see it, but my battery was so sticky wet I knew it was a gonner. Replaced with a new clearo, different juice and all is well again. There's a long list of known suspects floating around the internet, if I run across it again, I'll try to remember to post it.
Refrain from those types of juices unless you have lots of clearo's and/or polytubes on hand. Then go hog wild! The flavors are so worth the extra clearo's in da house.

#10 Boostedrex

Boostedrex

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Wine, music, and motorcycles

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

I've only had issues with a batch of new V2 colored clearo's leaking the way you described. It looked as though I was pouring juice down the port at the top of the atty portion. Those same clearo's went bad quickly as well. I switched over to the new rebuildable clearo's and all is well.