Biggest, Most Powerful Ecig?

Alright Ladies and Gents I am trying real hard to quit the analogs. Right now I have a ego mega with vision clearomizers, running 80/20 24 mg. Daily tearing up 2 batteries, and about 3-4 ml. of juice. I am constantly vaping, my problem is I cannot ever get a big enough pull or throat shot. I pull on the ego to the point that it begins to whistle, and the light begins to blink. Now I find myself tail piping if I am stationary and dont have to worry about spills. :wallbash: Not to mention I get serious cravings, especially if I have a few drinks. So what is the next step? New juices or new equipment? I dont think the fact that according to my doctor I have a very high lung volume helps. Need advice please. Thanks in advance.

-Matt

Hey Matt, You might want to try higher voltage or lower ohm atty/cartos to increase the throat hit. That is what worked for me. There are many higher voltage mods out there at a reasonable price. Check it out. ;)

Hey matt, Just pick up a lr306 atty and put that on your eGo battery. Some sites will sell these with the drip tip included, you will need this. Just drip and vape. Tons of vapor and flavor, just like high volt vaping, even better imo. Another Idea is to get the twist c variable volt battery. You can set it at 4.8 volts and a standard carto or atty will hit similar to the lr306 I was talking about. I have to use the lr306 on a standard battery or at the lowest setting on the twist c because it's perfect right there and higher is too much. BTW, I think the Visions kinda suck. They need a better juice feed system and a better coil imo. I haven't had much luck with them at any setting.

Edited by Mike

Hey matt, I was in the same boat as you as i need my throat hit. If you have an ego battery try some ressurector cartos from crystal clear vaping. I've been high on those recently as like you, I tend to suck the hell outta my battery (insert joke). I like them cuz they delivery great vapor, throat hit, and flavor but they have a very airry, loose draw on them. With some of the tighter draw cartos i feel like drawing too hard will just give you an inconsistent unpleasurable vape and wont satisfy the craving, but with looser draw cartos, it doesn't seem to make a difference and drawing hard doesn't seem to affect performance at all. Boge 2.0 LR cartos also have good performance and a loose draw, but i've been high on the ressurectors recently.

Other than that, what everyone else said, a VV batery will help on the throat hit, i've had the ego-c twist for about a week now and loving it. Good price, good performance, variable voltage.

Good luck and stick with it. It can only get easier :)

Quitting analogs is this hardest thing ever and anyone who accomplishes this should pat their self on the back. I am going to talk about something a bit different. Most people when switching to vaping after being a heavy smoker for a long time will go through reoccurring periods of what heroine addicts experience being DOPE SICK. First it's not your fault and sometimes this can take along time to overcome. The BTC(big tobacco companies) have betrayed everyone for years.When they decided to manipulate tobacco and load them up with tons of highly addicting chemicals other than the natural nicotine your brain actually changes overtime.The more you smoke the more your brain changes. The more your brain changes the harder it is for you to quit.This is part of their business model and this is where the betrayal takes place. After so many years of this you will actually crave these chemicals and you don't even know it. Part of vaping is leaving the other bad stuff behind and you become dope sick and go through heavy withdrawals. So it doesn't matter what kind of low resistance carto you use or what kind of voltage you have. it is going to be mostly physiological and it is different for everyone. It took months before I wasn't tempted by analogs because even the smell to me was a trigger. Seeing people smoking was a trigger, Drinking was a trigger, Coffee was a trigger, Work was a trigger. You see what I mean?

Anyway the point is hang in there try more high powered equipment if you like but remember it isn't your fault and you have to go through a period of rewiring you brain to accept vaping more and analogs less.

Good luck.

Thats a very good point, when quitting you don't just 'quit' as 1 action. You have to essentially relearn how to get through each part of your daily routine that used to involve cigarettes. The hardest one for me was and still is driving. Who didn't love goin for a drive on a gorgeous day with the window down and smokin a few cigs? The cup of coffee is another big one. Obv. anytime anyone else lights up is a trigger as well. It is tough, but just remember that once you're off the analogs and the rest of the chemicals, and you start feeling better, smelling better, tasting better, you'll never look back, and you'll enjoy vaping more than you ever enjoyed analogs!

Quiting smoking is a process. It's a habit that triggered by many things that have already been mentioned. Vaping is also a process and a learning curve. It may take a little time to find what works for you. The most important thing, is that no juice or device you try is gonna be the same as smoking. Thats the thing you have to get past. Also, dont be afraid to ask questions. A lot of knowledge on this forum.

Sounds to me like you just haven't found the right liquid yet.Keep looking ,then let us know if you find cause we are lookin as well.Low resistance Boge carto's would help.

It gets a lot easier as you stick with it. In the first couple weeks I was vaping about 3-4ml a day. I'm down to about 2ml after only a couple months. You will find what works just keep trying different setups or combinations with the battery you have. I know in my experience a LR 901 atty by far produces the most vapor i've seen. At 1.7ohm on my ego battery it about made me gag the first hit because I wasn't ready for it. Just a little info for you.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

Not sure what you guys think of the juice barrel, dct I think it's called, but I think it's really good. On my 6th week now and loving my jb it drawws very well indeed.

LOVE MY DCT!!! fill er up and your good to go! i love the simplicity of it and hassle free vaping it give me! wouldnt trade it for the world

The biggest, the baddest, if you missed this on another thread you have to check this out.

[media=]

Yea, I saw that a few months back... SOOOOO funny.. Wonder what the size of the PCC is? A dresser? lol.. Oh and I think they made a DCT tank system for it, its made out of a 5 gallon water jug.. haha

Edited by mjradik