Sweet-Vapes.com Always On Point

I've ordered from sweet-vapes.com several times, when I was a newbie trying out a bunch of juices and even now when I just need to restock on cartomizers/atomizers. They have always been good to me, orders always shipped the day of or day after order placement. Never have had any problems. Would recommend to those looking to just stockup on replacements or e-liquid. Their e-liquid has tons of customization including pg/vg ratio, nicotine content, flavorings, etc. , and they carry all the good cartos like boges and smoktechs :yes one of the few places I've seen that carry kr808 boge's also.

Heard a lot of good things but haven't tried them out yet. Still sorting through flavors from TVR but sweetvapes is up next :) What are some of your favorite flavors from them?

You gotta try their "Mapacho Tobacco" it's under the catagory Signature Tobacco. I read a good review about it and this time I totally agree. I won some juice and cartos in a contest and picked this one. It's really good. They also had good service to my buddies who bought kgo's and other things.

Dayna at sweet-vapes is great and pays attention to your orders. I screwed up an order, ordering a sample at 24mg and a larger bottle at 0mg. She sent the larger bottle at 24mg too.

So when you're ordering - if you change the size of the bottle after you selected the strength, you'll have to select the strength again or you'll be ordering 0mg.

+1 to Sweet-Vapes,been using them for over 3 months and their service is great! Kona cream is one of my favorites and gonna try starbucks next order.

• 1 year later...

Havent gotten my liquids from them yet only ordered a sampler pack to see what I like from a couple different places. I will say their shipping is fast and cheap, and their hardware are genuine stamped with the official manufacturers labels. I just got my Vision Spinner from them and some V2 CE4 clearos and all arrived within 3 days. I expect to get my liquids tomorrow. Dayna e-mailed me back very fast to answer questions I had. They will be my go to store for hardware and cannot wait to try their liquids.

After ordering from numerous suppliers I think they are top on my list. My clearomizers are on point, the exact same model from Sunvapes had the same vision logo but twisted unwraveling wicks while Sweet-Vapes came in perfect condition. I have only tried 7 flavors but all are my 7 favorites so far. Shipping is fast and easily trackable. Overall of the seven suppliers I have used their liquid is superior to the rest, their hardware is in stock and not "private label", and their shipping is cheap and dependable. Got my Spinners there too.

5 stars and will most likely be my go to supplier for everything going forward.

Edited by bcartervol98

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I ordered from Sweet-Vapes as my first online supply and juice order. Great experience.

I tried Pineapple Shake and Starbuckets.

Pineapple Shake was excellent. Tasted like high quality ingredients. It was sweet, but had a creaminess to it that blended nicely. Will order more soon.

Starbuckets also tasted high quality, but I personally didn't enjoy it. That is just me though; I have tried multiple coffee flavors, and even though I love coffee, I can't find an juice that does it for me.

I also ordered a Kanger EMOW tank. Love that little guy.

The order was shipped the day after I ordered it and arrived exactly when they said it would in the email.

Highly recommend!

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet-Vapes is a great online retailer. They have all the coils I need for my tanks at the best prices. I have ordered 3 of their juices on my second order.

Vanilla Custard, Thin Mint and Key Lime Pie. I have tried the Vanilla Custard and the Thin Mint. They both seem a bit weak in flavor to me.

Maybe because they need to steep a bit?

Does anyone know if I should let the juice steep? And if so, how long?

They are not the organic ones.

After reading these posts I have gone ahead and placed order #3 with them. They are a bit less expensive than my local B&M, but if I need it today I still give the local guy the business.

I highly recommend for online hardware and replacement parts.

So, I let the Vanilla Custard steep a bit after I got it and it is very tasty. Haven't revisited the Thin Mint yet. About to after I empty one of my small clear's.

Thanks Bebop I did let it sit for about a week, ordered it on 11/11 and started using it on 11/19 and every day it seems to get better. As a matter of fact it is what is in my K1 right now as I type and vape.

If the VaporTalk store doesn't have it, I order it from Sweet-Vapes 100% of the time. I am referring to hardware, not liquids however. Not a huge fan of the flavors I have tried. I will say I have never gotten anything from them that is not authentic and Dayna has always answered my questions and concerns in a very professional way.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Sweet-Vapes has been my hardware vendor for several years. I bought a Kanger Subox Mini Kit a few weeks ago for 25% off, and I'm loving it. I'm not a fan of their ejuice, though.

Same here. They have been my almost exclusive hardware supplier since day 1 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines