Sweet-Vapes.com Always On Point

I have ordered from them on Sunday and I get it on Wed here in NorCal. That's fast and I also always get some starbuckets mocha. This time I am getting the new aspire Atlantis. Hoping it gets here before I leave for work, come on vapemail!!!

I just discovered that the Atlantis, both versions, can use the Triton coils. I have the Atlantis 2, and I'm anxious to try the Triton coils! They are about the same price as Atlantis factory coils, but they're stainless; supposed to be awesome.:P Starbuckets Mocha is a popular flavor that didn't hit for me, but my son loves it. I'm waiting on Tam's review of her replacement Triton tank before I buy one...

I just discovered that the Atlantis, both versions, can use the Triton coils. I have the Atlantis 2, and I'm anxious to try the Triton coils! They are about the same price as Atlantis factory coils, but they're stainless; supposed to be awesome.:P Starbuckets Mocha is a popular flavor that didn't hit for me, but my son loves it. I'm waiting on Tam's review of her replacement Triton tank before I buy one...

If VaporDNA's page is correct, you can also use Sense Herakles, and Eleaf MELO coils.  It might help someone if they get into a bind!  I currently use a Project Sub-Ohm SauceCode. They don't have Ni200 coils for temp control, so I use the Sense Herkales coils and couldn't be more pleased.  I am really liking this cross compatibility.  It makes it handy being able to buy them from many different stores. I guess if you are looking for the ultimate cross compatibility the  Morph Tank by EHPRO & Eciggity  is the ultimate.  It uses Atlantis, Delta II, and SubTank coils along with an RBA.  I have not tried it yet.

Back on topic...lol  Great service and selection at Sweet-Vapes  I will be picking up a  Smok TFV4 Tank as soon as funds allow!  

If VaporDNA's page is correct, you can also use Sense Herakles, and Eleaf MELO coils.  It might help someone if they get into a bind!  I currently use a Project Sub-Ohm SauceCode. They don't have Ni200 coils for temp control, so I use the Sense Herkales coils and couldn't be more pleased.  I am really liking this cross compatibility.  It makes it handy being able to buy them from many different stores. I guess if you are looking for the ultimate cross compatibility the  Morph Tank by EHPRO & Eciggity  is the ultimate.  It uses Atlantis, Delta II, and SubTank coils along with an RBA.  I have not tried it yet.

Back on topic...lol  Great service and selection at Sweet-Vapes  I will be picking up a  Smok TFV4 Tank as soon as funds allow!  

The Morph Tank would be very handy especially since I have most of those other tanks. I've been eyeing the Smok TFV4, too, and it sounds impressive... looks good as well. This year has been hard on my budget already, so many great devices still flooding the market.☺

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines