Do People Just Vape 0 Mgs?

Mango97

So can you just NOT have any nic at all? I'm confused at why you wouldn't even use a 6mg juice and then drop down if you want?

My whole incentive for vaping was to beat my addiction to nicotine,not just find another way .I tried all the "Pharma" ways and none worked ,vaping has worked.I also was worried there would be a ban or some other intervention that would limit my ability to use this tool as I see fit to achieve my goals on my schedule and I wanted to be able to survive without it or going back to analogs.So I made an effort to reduce my nic as fast as possible.There has been some scares in the past and I was amused at all the folks hoarding atties and eliquid.They were like the survivalists with cellars fully stocked and weapons to protect the goods from marauders.I do get a little low nic now and then as no nic is hard to find from Dekang,but I have to check the label as I cannot tell the diff.

Edited by mcquinn

My whole incentive for vaping was to beat my addiction to nicotine,not just find another way .I tried all the "Pharma" ways and none worked ,vaping has worked.I also was worried there would be a ban or some other intervention that would limit my ability to use this tool as I see fit to achieve my goals on my schedule and I wanted to be able to survive without it or going back to analogs.So I made an effort to reduce my nic as fast as possible.There has been some scares in the past and I was amused at all the folks hoarding atties and eliquid.They were like the survivalists with cellars fully stocked and weapons to protect the goods from marauders.I do get a little low nic now and then as no nic is hard to find from Dekang,but I have to check the label as I cannot tell the diff.

This recent scare concerning the possible FDA regulation of e-cigarettes or nicotine products did give me a bit of a scare, I'll have to admit. I thought about buying extra e-liquid and batteries, etc.. Perhaps it's prudent to do so as prices are bound to skyrocket if they get their way. But, after my initial panic, the whole thing just gave me pause. I abhor being made to feel afraid. I never thought of cutting down on the nicotine until that came out... at least enough to make quitting easier if e-liquid becomes just as or more expensive than cigarettes. But, I do so love to Vape. I'm not sure what I will do if such threats become law.

It is just a matter of time until we won't have the choices of flavor or nicotine strength.And even if you hoard you will run out eventually or it will all go bad.Best advice I can give people is use it while you can and then you can just kick back and enjoy.There is no worse feeling in the world as being out of or low on supplies and waiting for the mailman to bring you some more.Anybody ever get snowed in when you smoked and found yourself picking through ashtrays?Nicotine can rule you.

It is just a matter of time until we won't have the choices of flavor or nicotine strength.And even if you hoard you will run out eventually or it will all go bad.Best advice I can give people is use it while you can and then you can just kick back and enjoy.There is no worse feeling in the world as being out of or low on supplies and waiting for the mailman to bring you some more.Anybody ever get snowed in when you smoked and found yourself picking through ashtrays?Nicotine can rule you.

Yes, I'm finding that to be true and I don't like what I see. I guess I'll just ride this train for a while till its ultimate conclusion, if there is one. One thing I do know is that cigarettes are not an option. If I start that again and I can't turn to e-cigs anymore I don't think I'll ever stop. And, That.. is just not an option. I hope.