Hello Vapers!

I am rather new to the world of vaping, I own a V2 starter kit as well as a G6 starter kit from Halo Cigs (Which I like better than V2). Today I ordered a Tornado eGo-C and am just looking for any possible tips or tricks that any eGo veterans may have. I have read some running into wicking issues and possible burns, not as much leaking with the C I'm hoping. But it all in all seemed to be a good product. So hopefully all go wells with this kit! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

the biggest tip i've read is that if your'e getting a dry atty hit, take a toothpick or something and shove the wick down slightly through the spike. supposedly that solves all wicking problems. other than that i know next to nothing about the ego c, i use a leo tank system and the only thing i run into is having to occasionally "burp" the tank to avoid a dry hit.

the ego c is supposedly a large improvement over the ego t, however it does still have it's issues. it wouldn't hurt for you to order a few lr carto's to go along with it and try those out. they're super simple to use, great for v/t/f (vapor/throat hit/flavor) and are very consistent.

So I've heard. I had problems placing an order online today so placed it via telephone so it changed from what I originally had in mind but. I already have a cart built up of LR attys for the eGo as well as some 510 LR attys to DD with. I also read a very select few who actually prefer the regular attys to the LR so I will be able to compare and contrast when I receive them.

i personally think you'll like the lr one's the most on an eGo since it only operates at about 3.2-3.4v. the sr ones are better at a higher voltage. give carto's a shot too though, don't limit yourself to the tanks and atty's, give as many delivery options a shot as you can so you can find out what you like.

personally i don't really like atty's, i prefer carto's, but that's just me, there's alot of people that love dripping on atty's so all i'm saying is that they're all cheap enough that you can try them all and leave yourself plenty of options.

Yeah, thats kind of where I am at right now, getting my feet wet in as many methods as possible until I find one that feels just right.

I'll be sure to throw some of them on the order too, for some reason I have a feeling I'm going to like the tank system; no burnt filler = :thumbsup:

Edited by yeahivape

LIES nothing but LIES :lol:

hahahaha

thats what I'm talkin bout op right there, everyone likes something different and jeff and I are perfect examples. I love cartos, jeff hates them, you just have to find what you like

Yeah, I ordered just the starter kit and some juices this time around, but my next order planned already has a plethora of methods to explore (another reason I was attracted to the eGo battery) I'm ordering some LR attys as well as LR 510 attys and threw some cartos on there. I also want to get a 5 pack or 10 ml bottles to sample any suggestions? =D (tobacco fan {was a red smoker}, and if any cherry has been found thats done right)

Edited by yeahivape

And don't be surprised if what you like changes. :) I hated cartos for a long time, just felt like something was missing when I used them. I would use them when I was driving or fishing, but that was it. I direct dripped most of the time. About two months ago I started using cartos pretty much full time and they're working for me.

Yeah, I've been reading that peoples tastes change a lot more commonly with vaping than it does with analogs, but I could see that, being I smoke hookah occasionally and when you buy a big pack of one flavor and smoke it too often it gets rather boring and bland. And there are just so many new and better juices coming out all the time that its going to keep getting better haha. What cartomizers do you prefer/recommend?

Edited by yeahivape

Yeah, I've been reading that peoples tastes change a lot more commonly with vaping than it does with analogs, but I could see that, being I smoke hookah occasionally and when you buy a big pack of one flavor and smoke it too often it gets rather boring and bland. And there are just so many new and better juices coming out all the time that its going to keep getting better haha. What cartomizers do you prefer/recommend?

I like the Boge cartos. I use the regular Boge cartos at higher voltage (4.4V - 4.9V). For the eGo or lower voltage I use the Boge LR cartos (2.0ohm).

Received my eGo-C today and am rather impressed. I actually really enjoy it, add a silver bullet to my arsenal and I should be pretty set for a while unless there are any other recommended mods even though I am really interested in a crap box. hahaha