Gotvapes Ultimo?

Hi,

I feel it time for a upgrade. I am looking at the GotVapes Ultimo. Also these FLüXOMIZER Cartomizer also seem like the best thing since sliced bread.

Long time dripping, eGo fan, but the mess is starting to get to me. Normal Cartos just taste off to me somehow. Still rock'in the eGo.

Anyone have one of these devices? I am not looking for a review really just a thums up or down on your opinion (if you have one). A device that is, not thumbs... ;-) Just kidding, you know what I mean...

Don't know about the device, but I can tell you that the CE2's are a piece of sht. Plastic tube section almost always comes loose from the bottom and they leak like hell. I"d still go with dual coil cartos before I went with ce2. IMHO :thumbsdown:

i have 2 boxes of ce2's that will likely sit on my shelf for the rest of time, you're lucky to get one good hit every 10 minutes with how slow they wick, yet they still manage to go through the juice way too fast. as for the device, it looks interesting, but it's not really doing much more than an ego does, i mean sure it goes up to 4 volts, but that's a negligible difference imo, and having the date and time on your pv just seems silly in a world with cell phones. if you want something with variable voltage get a provari, or the smok box thing, or some other mod. if you just want something box shaped, you're not exactly hurting for choices. there's no shame in sticking with the ego, every time i think i need to upgrade, i remind myself that i use the ego every day and haven't smoked in nearly 6 months.

Well... I ordered one. It came with "VISION 360 Regular" cartos. It was love at first vape. I really should do a review of this device and these Carto's.

I know there are a lot of haters out there of the CE2 carto's but so far I love these. From what I understand these are the third generation of these and so far so good. I will give it a week or 3 before I post a review.