Lr Atomizer Not Producing Any Vapor?

so i got my joye 510 starter kit and also a 650 passthrough and an lr atomizer for that. I put the LR atomizer on my passthrough and it doesnt seem to produce any kind of vapor, theres some but barely. I switched the regular atomizer on my joye 510 to my passthrough and it worked and produce vapor so i dont think its the battery, I can feel the LR atomizer get hot really fast as well so i think its working, i switched the carts as well and tried diff carts it works on the normal atomizer, but the same cart on the lr atomizer doesnt produce vapor.The only thing i can think of is the cart is not reaching the coils in the atomizer or is there something else goin on here? the atty doesnt seem dead it gets hot

PLEASE try 'direct dripping' onto the atomizer and using it. (take out filler material in the cart and use it as a mouthpiece) Drop 2-3 drops... vape... if still not much vapor add 2-3 more drops and vape again.

Once your atty is juiced up good 2-3 drops should get you 8-10 drags... or around that anyway.

Once the vapor/flavor start to diminish then it's time for a few more drops.

Carts pretty much SUCK when it comes to e-cigs.... and LR atomizers, especially, need to stay nice and wet. Carts just don't wick properly to get enough juice to the coil. You should consider a 'drip tip' if you don't have one already.

Edited by DAYVAPE

ah yeah, i just took your advice and used the empty cartridge that came with the starter kit and direct dripped onto the lr atomizer, its working real nice. I just dont understand how the fiberfilled carts work on my normal joye 510 ecig but not on my passthrough+Lr ?_?, I guess im using my passthrough as direct drip from now on which makes sense since its my around the house ecig. Time to go lookup some driptips though! thanks a bunch for the reply yo

Edited by twelveday

The LR's burn hotter/faster... therefore needing much more juice to keep them 'happy'.

You will prefer the flavor quality much more direct dripping then using the carts... that's for sure.

Good luck ! And remember... keep those LR atty's nice and wet, don't want to burn it out early!

Edited by DAYVAPE

WAIT! Do you have a standard 510 (cigarette size)? If it's a standard 510 LR,s might hurt the batt, and if the pt is a 650mah it may kill your standard atty!

nonono im using the lr on my 650mah (passthrough), and the normal atty on my standard 510 batt. I just swapped them for a second to test the lr atomizer if it was working right on my standard cig size 510, i put it back on my 650mah passthrough now though

Sorry got all excited and wasn't thinking straight :p

the empty cart and driptip thing worked well though thanks, the lr gives so much throat hit im not used to even after smoking normal cigarettes for so long wow. got to take short puffs on that one til i get used to it though

That's true... they certainly hit alot harder! :yes

Grab up a couple of drip tips... you'll be a happy vaper then !

If you want to go the economical route... I'd go with something like a simple black delrin drip tip.

Like these: http://www.madvapes....01-_p_2757.html

Or any other 510 version will work also: http://www.madvapes....Tips_c_204.html

AND, while you are at it... grab up a couple of these to try on your eGo pass-thru.

You won't be disappointed. http://www.madvapes....zer_p_3225.html

Edited by DAYVAPE

ill check that out, im gona get a drip tip for my passthrough, but also im looking for i think a "cone" for it also, right now the atomizer screws onto it and its smaller than the battery and theres and theres outer threads that are exposed where i think the cone should go? Can anyone point me to a place where i can buy just the cones for it? I bought the passthrough Ego-T battery but my starter kit was a 510 only not the ego kit, or are the outer threads for a different type of atomizer or something?

The outer threads on the eGo is for the cone. The original design of the cone was for aesthetics, to help curb some of the leaking from direct dripping and it also tightens up the draw a bit. Most of us don't use the cone to be honest. You can purchase the cone for a few dollars from just about any supplier that sells the eGo battery.

The Forever Vapor store carries the cones in several colors. http://www.forevervapor.com/ego-cone-atomizer-cover/

The cone DEFINITELY helps with leaking if you over-drip at all. (and many people do!) I would certainly get one considering how cheap they are. Also, those threads are where a 'eGo Mega Dual Coil Carto' screws on, making yourself a 'cigar-like' device sort of. I do think you need to get both... that way you can see what you prefer, and use different ones in different situations. Out and about - carto. At the computer - direct dripping.

Not to be rude Bird Dog... but I don't know how smart it is to buy a cone only from China. That is, unless there are some in the States that they can ship him to save on shipping? Surely the Godfather has some in his VT stash?

Edited by DAYVAPE

Not to be rude Bird Dog... but I don't know how smart it is to buy a cone only from China. That is, unless there are some in the States that they can ship him to save on shipping? Surely the Godfather has some in his VT stash?

Shipping from the Forever Vapor store has been changed to $5.99 for US customers.

Some tips I learned about LR's and will share here. Just disregard if not needed.

1. LR's like to be wet. Prime them with your flavored juice, let sit for 10 minutes, drip another 2 or 3 drops, then you're good to go.

2. Attys will last longer if let to cool between dripping sessions. Drip, vape, vape, vape, cool, drip vape

Vape on