Ego-C Initial Impressions

dham340

Sounds like you guys are up and doing on the Ego and tank atty. FWIW, I've settled on the standard resistance C atty and it works best for me. 2.4ish resistance on the Ego batt is a little safer and your batt will last longer, both between charges and longevity itself. Not alarmist by nature and just a word of caution to you new vapors out there?

Be careful and do your homework. Not to hijack a thread, but never leave batteries on a charger unattended and remove battery when you see it's charged. I personally do not drop below 1.7 on Ego's and save even those for single battery 3.7 mods, for the most part. Vaping is a very exciting thing and we hope this excitement can be tempered a bit with some common sense safety awareness.

Really enjoying the C atty for stealth, ease of maintenance, and quick flavor changes. It's my pocket PV and I use DCT tanks on 3.7 mods for around home or driving. Keep learning, keep asking, and most of all.....be smart. Love to vape and these devices got me off analogs after 37 years of smoking the nasties. Controlling vapor release in a must be secret environment (I won't mention where I've done this as it would be most incriminating) has the Ego C without match.

However, it's not all about the right juice, the right device, or the great experience. Know your device, battery limits, tendencies, and charging methods.

BE SAFE.....and enjoy.

Edited by maverick

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines