Still No Bloody Taste...confessions Of A 5 Month Noobie...

So i just bought an atomizer from a different company from the first one since my over 2ml Low Resistence (LR) Atomizers (Attys) burnt out. I used them for about 3 months (my kit came with 5 attys, 2 1000mah batteries, 5 cartomizers (cartos') interchanging the attys until they all stated producing less vapor and a burnt taste. I vaped a lot. i tried a different company to by my new attys and other stuff from because the customer service was so terrible at the first place (my starter kit came with no instruction manual !?!?- thanks eDragonfly).

The next company only had the smaller ones (1.1ml attys) so that what i got. i never had trouble with my first kit tasting the flavors in both vg and xg ejuice, but with the new ones i got 2 days ago only the xg seems to work for more than 2 puffs. i posted my problem once and tried what was recommended to no avail. i have a bunch of vg ejuice that i don't want and can't afford to waste.

Can anyone recommend a site where the attys make vg ejuice taste like they are suppose to. all my different flavors tastes exactly the same and the attys get hot really fast.

Thanks again

Hello there fellow vaper. What kind of device are you using? If your using an Ego I get my supplies from vaporpro.com, I have an Ego-t but I didnt like the taste and well anything about the tank system so I ordered the Ego Mega 2.5ml atomizers and cartridges and all I can say is wow. they are so much bigger than the 510 attys and the vapor and flavor they put off are pure amazingness lol. Id try them out. I use 100% vg and the vapor production is killer with them 2.5 attys. The prices are cheap too. Real genuine Joye products and they are worth my money.

When I first started I could not taste most of the liquids I tried.I ended up using frooty ones.After a while I got my sense of smell and taste back from not smoking and now I use mostly the tobacco flavors I couldn't taste at the start.You could try getting some doublers from TastyVapor and try to boost the flavor of the liquids you have.I did that for a while so as not to waste anything.With cartomisers it is very important to get them full and let it soak in well before vaping them or you will singe the filler around the element and it is pretty much ruined.Any supplier that sells Boge cartomisers or Joye atomisers,like VaporTalk .Some times it don't pay to try to be frugal and up getting junk.

Edited by mcquinn

Like Mcquinn said above you can try flavor shots as well. Some sites sell them and if not there are plenty of places to buy flavoring. I find a little extra flavoring helps a lot and makes the vaping experience a lot more enjoyable. Ecigexpress.com has a lot of flavoring to choose from. You can get a 30ml bottle for like 10 bucks which is a greeeeat deal!! Considering you only have to add like 4 or 5 drops to tell its more flavor. Its what I like to do with all my liquids because flavor and vapor production is the main things I want perfect with my vaping experience. good luck friend and vape on.

It's true that some brands of attys don't produce great flavor... they filter it somehow. Changing your brand is a good start.

Joye, Boge and Cisco are attys that produce great flavors.

Here is a vendor with the purest, strongest, cleanest flavors that should knock your socks off.

PinkSpotVapors

All of their flavors are great, but I'll give you a few choices to get you started:

Tahiti Breeze

Black Mamba

Jamaican Me Crazy

Lemon Drops

Washington Red Apple

Watermelon

Outlaw

and all the rest lol.

Really, though, they really are strong.

Another strong flavor for those who have trouble tasting flavors, is Atomic Cinnacide from TastyVapor.

Menthol is another good one to try, and mint too.

Good luck

Pink Spot

I would have to second the pink spot juice. I have tried a lot of different vendors in my short time vaping but I keep coming back to the Spot! I will say that the price when you include the shipping is a little steep, but I have not been disappointed in the product.

aLL MY EJUICE IS FROM pink spot vapors THAT WHY I DON'T WANT TO WASTE IT. IT WORKED WITH THE FIRST ONE, THEN ALL THE ATTYS BURNT OUT AND I USED THE CARTOS (UNFORTUNATELY- I DON'T LIKE THEM AS MUCH, BUT WILL CONCEDE I MAY HAVE BEEN USING THEM WRONG), NOW I BOUGHT MY SECOND ONE FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY AND ONLY THE LITTLE LEFTOVER JUICE I HAD FROM THE FIRST STARTER KIT I GOT WORKS. SO vg DOES NOT WORK ONLY xg.

I'LL ORDER FROM THE SITE YOU RECOMMENDED IF YOU USE psv TOO, THEN I'M SURE I'LL HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

ANYMORE TIPS MUCH APRECIATED AS ALL THAT HAVE COME BEFORE

THANK YOU ALL!!!

When I first started I could not taste most of the liquids I tried.I ended up using frooty ones.After a while I got my sense of smell and taste back from not smoking and now I use mostly the tobacco flavors I couldn't taste at the start.You could try getting some doublers from TastyVapor and try to boost the flavor of the liquids you have.I did that for a while so as not to waste anything.With cartomisers it is very important to get them full and let it soak in well before vaping them or you will singe the filler around the element and it is pretty much ruined.Any supplier that sells Boge cartomisers or Joye atomisers,like VaporTalk .Some times it don't pay to try to be frugal and up getting junk.

as i'm sure this will be a redundant answer, but i must ask anyway, my dear mcquinn, what are doublers really and how do i use them?

~stupidist question of the day~

The theory is to allow a frugal person to buy a high nic bottle of liquid and then with a matching doubler you mix and supposedly get more liquid of a lower nic value for less money.Not sure there is much to be saved that way but they also are good for bumping up weak liquids.I have also found some domestic liquds that are so strong as to be nasty by themselves but the seem to help a weak bottle out.A little menthol added to a weak tobacco makes a better menthol for me.And clove has plenty of flavor to spice things up as well.

Since your more of an atty person over cartos like i am, you should get the ego mega 2.5 atomizers and mega cartridges. Its Joye brand and you will not be disappointed I promise!! I use VG and its amazing in them beasts of an atomizer, lol. I think they are so much better than the tank system. I have tried both and for now on Im only using the Joye Mega Atomizers. Give it a try. Vaporpro has them for like 13 bucks and the cartridges you need are 5 bucks for 5 empty carts. Its flavor/vapor heaven!!!!!!!!

######/joye-ego-mega-atomizer.html

######/joye-ego-mega-5-pack-refillable-cartridges-3ml.html

Strykker- thanks so much i will def give them a try, do they fit on the 510 strings, i still have 2 great 1000maH batts? also, do the carts have the soft bottoms or the hard, i found the hard ones leak too much. thank you thank you thank you sooo much for helping me out. i know i say that alot but i mean it eveytime!

The mega isnt a tank system. Its like the 510s with the foam in the cart that holds the liquid except its huge and holds a lot! I had the tank system and I didnt like it. Went back to the good ol foam in the carts(your standard ecig setup) and I think the flavor and vapor is better. I know what you mean about the hard caps on the tanks leaking. they were a pain. If you have an ego tank or whatever, the batteries you have will work for the mega attys and carts. Do you understand what kind of setup that is? Im not sure how much you are familiar with these devices Im just trying to give you the details. Instead of filling the tank up with liquid and then putting the tank into the atomizer you pull the cartridge off and drip your liquid into the foam thats in the cartridge. Thats what hold your liquid and takes it to the atty, not a wicking system like on the tanks. Its totally different and I think its the best way.

######/joye-ego-mega-atomizer.html

######/joye-ego-mega-5-pack-refillable-cartridges-3ml.html

Viper Ron, thanks for that. Had no idea there was a link button. This is all that you need. You will see when you open up your cartridges that there is white foam in it. All you do is fill it up with your eliquid til you see its wet but not dripping wet and put it on your atomizer and your good to go. If you have never tried this you must have started with a tank system huh? You might enjoy this a lot more if you use vg juice.

I used the link button and it still did that crap. I will just email it to you.

Ok the email sent to you and the links actually work lol. If you buy the 2.5ml atomizer you can only use the 2.5ml cartridges on them since it is bigger than the rest of the other choices. Also since its a totally different system you cant use your tank system stuff on these ones. Its a totally different setup but all you will need is an atomizer and a pack of cartridges and of course your juice but you already have that. your battery should be interchangable. Your order will be $18 and $7.95 shipping. Sad I have that memorized lol. Have any questions just ask me on here or shoot me an email.