Black And Mild Recipe

Roscoe

This is what I used. I use flavors from TPA.

5% M-Type Premium Tobacco Blend, 3.5% DK Tobacco Base and 1-3% Bavarian Cream for plain B&M, or 2-3% Vanilla Swirl or Vanilla Bean Ice Cream for a vanilla flavored B&M. This takes a week or so for the vanilla to fully come out, so be careful or it won't be accurate. With out the vanilla, it taste best after 3 days of aging.

well percentage is listed so you can use any amount of pg/vg base, as long as the flavor is a percentage of that.

For example, if you want to make a batch of 10ml, which is simple. You would use 0.5ml m-type (5%), 0.35ml DK (3.5%) and 0.2 barvarian cream (2%), and the remaining 8.95ml of base (89.5%).

Doing a non divisible by 10 amount gets a little more complicated. You have to multiply the percentage number by the total number to get the amount. So if the batch was going to be 45ml total, then multiply 5% (which is .05) with 45, and you get 2.25ml for the m-type, multiply 3.5% (which is .035) with 45 and get 1.575ml for the DK, and multiply 2% (which is .02) with 45 and get 0.9 ml for the cream. That leaves the 89.5% (which is .895) of the base, which is 40.275 ml.

Of course you always want to do in small batches to start in case you screw up, you don’t waste to much.

Obviously, its difficult to measure to something like 1.575, so most DYI’s just wing it, and adjust flavoring as needed, so it does require a little tinkering.

This thread reminded me of a 'Black and Mild' juice I tried when I first started vaping... just a crappy Dekang blend.

Holy crap... was that ever the nastiest juice ! I recall it being extremely dry/bland tasting... and it never got any better either. Just continued to suck complete a$$ !! I don't think I would ever want to try another 'Black and Mild' juice after that one... no thanks! I think that might just be one reason that I've never really enjoyed any tobacco type flavors to this day! I hope your venture in finding the perfect 'B & M' ends much better than mine did ! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

This thread reminded me of a 'Black and Mild' juice I tried when I first started vaping... just a crappy Dekang blend.

Holy crap... was that ever the nastiest juice ! I recall it being extremely dry/bland tasting... and it never got any better either. Just continued to suck complete a$$ !! I don't think I would ever want to try another 'Black and Mild' juice after that one... no thanks! I think that might just be one reason that I've never really enjoyed any tobacco type flavors to this day! I hope your venture in finding the perfect 'B & M' ends much better than mine did ! :yes

Sorry to hear that. But I tried the black and mild flavor and black and mild wine from diyflavorshack an loved I just didn't want to keep spending 6.00 bucks for a 6ml bottle but you should give it another try. I smoked B&M and it was pretty close to it and it was what helped me stop smoking I definitely recommend. Edited by Roscoe