Atty-Tank Vs Carto

mjradik

I got them at myfreedomsmokes. Yes that is a 510 sticking out the bottom. I see the madvapes have the 510 inside the connection. (but its still a 510 connection). Maybe I have an 'older model' thats been sitting around for a while.

Not a big fan of the EMDC delivery device. Most juices were muted and draw is very airy. Yes, I got them at MV and would liken them to the GoGo carts......too much juice to add, and no flavor after.

I'll take the Ressurrector or even Boge 2.0 for the hit factor. Tanks have their issues, but will never purchase another 3ml carto, whereby one cannot recover or transfer the juice. Yes, you can pull the filler and squeeze out, but why?

There's a reason atty devices are best for volume and tank set ups. Tried the Echo-e cart for a while, and even recommended them. However, longevity proved carts are great for single wire at 3.2.....and dual coil for 3.7 (juice hog). Give me a perfected tank and atty anytime.

JMHO and your YMMV.

Edited by maverick

Boy, am I spending way to much time logged on here today. LOL

But your right.......everyone has a favorite, and what works best for them. Some like dough, and some prefer the toppings. Who's to criticize the other, and it is what it is. Opinions are great and helps with the overall process.

Now, could I possibly have one of those brewskys you keep waving around?

Cheers!

• 5 years later...