Atty-Tank Vs Carto

mjradik

I ordered a bunch of 1.7ohm Resurectors about a month ago, and have been eGo-T free since then, lol. (I was an avid eGo-T user for 2+ months) I still think the eGo-T is a good easy product, but with the right carto, its just a better vapor experience IMO. I do miss easily changing flavors with my T. Now I have a pile of like 20+ cartos all labeled with a different flavor, and find my self sticking with one flavor longer, which I don't like. but oh well.

Hey DAYVAPE!!! I'm a carto believer now, lol..

I ordered a bunch of 1.7ohm Resurectors about a month ago, and have been eGo-T free since then, lol. (I was an avid eGo-T user for 2+ months) I still think the eGo-T is a good easy product, but with the right carto, its just a better vapor experience IMO. I do miss easily changing flavors with my T. Now I have a pile of like 20+ cartos all labeled with a different flavor, and find my self sticking with one flavor longer, which I don't like. but oh well.

Hey DAYVAPE!!! I'm a carto believer now, lol..

Wow... and I remember how hardcore you were on the eGo-T too! I still knew it was just a matter of time though...

Im placing an order for some Boge cartos. Never tried a cartomizer and I think its about time I do so. Im gonna also get this ez tank thing. It says it takes standard size and xl cartos so I assume its the smaller tank.

Your next pic is going to say, "I :wub: BOGE CARTOS!" :yes

I just ordered the Madvapes tank. My only concern is replacing the cartos when the time comes.

Madvapes usually carries the cartos as well as a lot of other places.

Cloudsofvapor,

GoodProphets, (oh! they have an affordable tank system too with SS caps if I remember right)

are a few of many.

The ones with the pre-punched holes are harder to find at times. Pay attention to where the holes are on your carto, and how small the holes are. You can punch your own with a screw and a hammer. (practice on an dead one first).

I am a carto user through and through. I gave the ego tank atty both LR and SR a try and really didn't like either. The LR gave a burny taste to the juice I used. I used a LR that my brother had and didn't get that burny taste, flavor was good but virtually no TH. My sample size was small but I found them to be very inconsistent. The cartos I use now, Boge 2.0, Smoktech 1.7, Smoktech dual coil 1.6, always give a great TH and great vapor. The flavor seems to get lost a little with the poly but they are consistent. Might have to give these Type B tanks a try since there have been some positive reviews on here.

The cartos I use now, Boge 2.0, Smoktech 1.7, Smoktech dual coil 1.6, always give a great TH and great vapor. The flavor seems to get lost a little with the poly but they are consistent. Might have to give these Type B tanks a try since there have been some positive reviews on here.

I gave some XXL Smoketech dual coil 1.5 a try, and was dissapointed. Maybe I got a bad batch? I dunno. The vapor production sucked, and there was alot of flavor loss. I still like my 1.7 ressorectors. I've open/used 20+ so far, and only had 1 bad carto.

I was an avid type A tank user for 2 months. I even did Type B some too. I did love my tanks, but like you said, the tank attys are very inconsistant. On my first ever order, my attys were great, I loved them, thats why I swore by them. But as I ordered new attys, it was hit or miss, and thats what made me go to cartos. Even with type B, I think I had a 50/50 ratio of Great vrs OK attys. At $8/atty vrs $1.50/carto, its much cheeper to have a bad carto then an atty. If you want to try type B, look at myfreedomsmokes.com. Not sure if they still have the special, but you can get 4 type B attys, and 30 soft bottom tanks for $30. Awsome price, and a better chance of getting a GREAT atty when you get multiple attys.

Of course, why the hell are you going to need 30 soft bottom tanks? lol. If you look at my video of making soft bottom tanks leak proof, then only 5 bottoms will last you several months.

I gave some XXL Smoketech dual coil 1.5 a try, and was dissapointed. Maybe I got a bad batch? I dunno. The vapor production sucked, and there was alot of flavor loss.

I haven't had any problems with vapor production with the dual coils that I have but I have not used anything over XL. I will say that they burn through juice really fast and that there is no quick way to fill them to perform well. I have found that you have to fill them and let them sit for a while before you use them. Also you can really only top them off once of maybe twice before you should fill them completely again and let them sit. This can be a little annoying if time does not allow but they do perform really well this way. I can see them work really well in a tank set up like so many people rave about although i can't speak from experience. Maybe someday! :yes

I can honestly say... that after using the EMDCC's for a good while... that the Boge's don't even compare when it comes to the flavor, vapor, and... well, the whole 'vaping experience'! Not even a close one for me!

What are EMDCC's and where can I get them? I still love my LR1.7's, but the only draw back is how fast I blow through the juice. I can vape 1ml in like 20 minutes. It took me and hour or longer for 1ml of the ego-T. However unlike the dual coils that DMIVapor, they do soak the juice very quickly during refill and I don't have wait at all.

hmmmmmmm... Those are the exact ones I have and didn't like. I thought I had 'SmokeTech' but I have those now that I look at them. I must has gotten a bad batch. The draw was very 'airy' and vapor sucked... hmmmm. Might order 5 more before I make final judgment since other people love them.

WOW.... I've not had a bad one yet! You do need to really fill em with juice though... I mean till it leaks out the bottom! And then I'd let it sit for 10 minutes and top off again before using. I suggest giving them one more try before you give up on them. :yes

Just make sure it's the dual coils... like these:

http://www.madvapes....zer_p_3225.html

Edited by DAYVAPE

How long do you guys generally get out of the emdcc?

Depends on the juice, I have one that's over 8 weeks old and still going! And some a week or two. My wife uses thicker darker juices and gets a week if she's lucky!

Definitely depends on the eLiquid, but on avg they have a good long life. I would suggest picking up a mega delrin DT (or epipemods fancy dt) if you like to draw often. For some reason, the rubberized DT that comes with it will change the flavor when it gets warm.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW.... I've not had a bad one yet! You do need to really fill em with juice though... I mean till it leaks out the bottom! And then I'd let it sit for 10 minutes and top off again before using. I suggest giving them one more try before you give up on them. :yes

Well I tried the rest in the box of 5 I got. I dunno, not a fan. The flavor lost is ALOT compared to my other cartos. Yes I can put more flavor in my liquid to make it stronger, but that costs more. Plus the draw is very air-y. And vaopr is less than my ressorectors. I dunno, maybe a bad box,,, who knows, but not a fan of this box. Below is a pic of what I'm using.

smok.jpg