Drug Talk

41 posts in this topic

Posted

funny%2Bweed%2Bpictures-1.jpg

Hey Vapor Talkers,

Let's talk about the sticky stuff shall we.

So, over the course of the last few years we've had to warn various members who join the forum, to suppress the discussion of illegal drugs. As no surprise the subject brought up most often is whether or not you can vape marijuana with your e cigarette. More specifically the question is asked, how can THC be extracted for use in an e cigarette. We absolutely forbid this type of discussion and when it's mentioned the response is usually that - we're suppressing free speech, we're an example of how this country is going down hill or my favorite "Nazi's". Current and future members, believe me, we're far from Nazi's.

Let me break everything down so everyone has a better understanding of why this rule is in place.

Why do you suppress discussion of drugs, specifically marijuana, mary jane, Buddha, weed, that stick icky etc

Various entities in the government have been looking for anything they can, to discredit this industry for quite some time. Members and vapers have fought long and hard to keep e cigarettes legal. While some of you may be new to the vaping game, it's been a long a grueling road to keep e cigarettes legal. Suppliers have lost THOUSANDS of dollars in shipments seized coming into the county. There is no refund, there is no insurance. When the FDA snags your product, that's it. It's gone.

Suppliers have spent thousands of dollars fighting the Food and Drug Administration to ensure electronic cigarettes are not banned. Just last year we where very close to loosing our right to vape. I'm sure we can all agree that if people start using ecigs in conjunction with THC (which is already being done under the radar by the way) The FDA or Mainstream media will happily spin this faster than you can pick up those THC drops. If we don't have the publics support we don't have an industry. At the moment it's all about image. It's important that until e cigarettes are accepted, legal and regulated that this matter is kept off limits.

It's nothing personal, but we're here to protect e cigarettes and vaping first and foremost before anything else.

So, you're against people using marijuana

No, not at all. In fact I could care less. The more the government stays out of the Peoples business, the better. I have no doubt we have many members here on the forum that smoke a little something to ease the stress of daily life. Honestly, it's no different than having a drink at the end of the day. Though, pot smokers tend to be much more laid back than drinkers. After all, when was the last time you got in a fight with someone that was high?

But it's legal in my state...

While it may be legal in your state (California for example) that is only at a state level. You need to understand that our servers are not located in California. Either way it's irrelevant, if not solely for the fact that our hosting company forbids any type of drug talk. Legal or not. We could ultimately loose our dedicated servers over a someone curious about THC in e cigarettes. Frankly, I like my hosting company and don't plan to move the server. There are plenty of forums online that can more than likely help you figure out a way to do whatever it is you plan to do.

I really want to know how to smoke weed out of my e cigarette

There are PLENTY of other forums that discuss this type of activity. THIS forum, isn't the place for it. Again we're here to protect e cigarettes and vaping first and foremost before anything else.

ok fine, but can it be done?

Yes. THC e liquid is available at a few dispensaries around the country for medicinal purposes. No we don't have a list, no we won't help you find some.

I have my right to free speech and you have no right to stop me

I agree! The 1st amendment is incredibly important. However, you are on a privately run forum.

That's it folks. I'm not here to be the bad guy. I'm simply protecting myself, my company and the future of vaping. I

I appreciate everyones understanding, I love my members and this community. I hope this gives you a better understand about where I'm coming from.

Happy vaping!

Posted (edited)

here here

Edited by Ray

Posted

Well put Chris.

ValiantV likes this

Posted

Well, since you put it that way, OK :veryangry:

GreenKnight likes this

Posted

Very well put, Chris. :clap:

Posted

I agree 100% !! absolutely no reason to give the FDA any ammunition and they would love to use this one against those of us that only use e-cigs as a nicotine replacement.

Posted

Ok enough with the spam milly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted

Banned and posts deleted :)

happyjuice likes this

Posted

what about the weeds that grow between the cracks on my driveway

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why someone would want to vape thc out of an e cig when there are plenty of affordable devices that will do it much better.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Edited by bobthesalesclerk
GreenKnight likes this

Posted

what about the weeds that grow between the cracks on my driveway

It's all in how you say it. You can say "weeds that grow in the cracks" but not "crack that grows in the weeds", You can say "I pricked my finger" but not "I fingered my prick"-----George Carlin, RIP

kwaione and kitsune like this

Posted

^^ Classic

Posted

Very classic and I seen him 1 week before he died and I was devastated .. we used to fall asleep listening to George, he is great

Posted

Still love listening to some of his old school classic rants even though i've heard them all 1,000 times. They never get old.

Posted

As a late comer to this topic I must agree with Chris 100%. Not only because we don't need any more problems with the FDA and other entities, but because first and foremost it's Chris's forum and the should be enough for anyone. I know it is for me. :thumbup:

Posted

Completely agree! If you want to post about illegal drugs that's great but do it on High Times forum. This industry is fighting enough battles without fighting an affiliation with illegal drugs.

Posted

Beautifully articulated and I support you!!!!!

Posted

Thank You :)

Posted

This is late, but I know from our past history, Christopher, you have AWAYS taken this stand. thanks for your continued wisdom, my friend!

Posted (edited)

AMEN! And... VaporTalk and it's veterans are far from 'Nazis'! LOL.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Posted

funny%2Bweed%2Bpictures-1.jpg

Hey Vapor Talkers,

Let's talk about the sticky stuff shall we.

So, over the course of the last few years we've had to warn various members who join the forum, to suppress the discussion of illegal drugs. As no surprise the subject brought up most often is whether or not you can vape marijuana with your e cigarette. More specifically the question is asked, how can THC be extracted for use in an e cigarette. We absolutely forbid this type of discussion and when it's mentioned the response is usually that - we're suppressing free speech, we're an example of how this country is going down hill or my favorite "Nazi's". Current and future members, believe me, we're far from Nazi's.

Let me break everything down so everyone has a better understanding of why this rule is in place.

Why do you suppress discussion of drugs, specifically marijuana, mary jane, Buddha, weed, that stick icky etc

Various entities in the government have been looking for anything they can, to discredit this industry for quite some time. Members and vapers have fought long and hard to keep e cigarettes legal. While some of you may be new to the vaping game, it's been a long a grueling road to keep e cigarettes legal. Suppliers have lost THOUSANDS of dollars in shipments seized coming into the county. There is no refund, there is no insurance. When the FDA snags your product, that's it. It's gone.

Suppliers have spent thousands of dollars fighting the Food and Drug Administration to ensure electronic cigarettes are not banned. Just last year we where very close to loosing our right to vape. I'm sure we can all agree that if people start using ecigs in conjunction with THC (which is already being done under the radar by the way) The FDA or Mainstream media will happily spin this faster than you can pick up those THC drops. If we don't have the publics support we don't have an industry. At the moment it's all about image. It's important that until e cigarettes are accepted, legal and regulated that this matter is kept off limits.

It's nothing personal, but we're here to protect e cigarettes and vaping first and foremost before anything else.

So, you're against people using marijuana

No, not at all. In fact I could care less. The more the government stays out of the Peoples business, the better. I have no doubt we have many members here on the forum that smoke a little something to ease the stress of daily life. Honestly, it's no different than having a drink at the end of the day. Though, pot smokers tend to be much more laid back than drinkers. After all, when was the last time you got in a fight with someone that was high?

But it's legal in my state...

While it may be legal in your state (California for example) that is only at a state level. You need to understand that our servers are not located in California. Either way it's irrelevant, if not solely for the fact that our hosting company forbids any type of drug talk. Legal or not. We could ultimately loose our dedicated servers over a someone curious about THC in e cigarettes. Frankly, I like my hosting company and don't plan to move the server. There are plenty of forums online that can more than likely help you figure out a way to do whatever it is you plan to do.

I really want to know how to smoke weed out of my e cigarette

There are PLENTY of other forums that discuss this type of activity. THIS forum, isn't the place for it. Again we're here to protect e cigarettes and vaping first and foremost before anything else.

ok fine, but can it be done?

Yes. THC e liquid is available at a few dispensaries around the country for medicinal purposes. No we don't have a list, no we won't help you find some.

I have my right to free speech and you have no right to stop me

I agree! The 1st amendment is incredibly important. However, you are on a privately run forum.

That's it folks. I'm not here to be the bad guy. I'm simply protecting myself, my company and the future of vaping. I

I appreciate everyones understanding, I love my members and this community. I hope this gives you a better understand about where I'm coming from.

Happy vaping!

You are right.

Posted

as a new member here i would have to say that i totally agree with you not only because this is your site,but because i feel like there are better places to ask these types of ?s... that being said,i have found that everyone ive talked to on this site is very helpful and kind.

keep uup the good work bro,my vape gets here tommarow and i cant belive that our government wants me to not use it :((( what a buch of assssssbags.....lol

Posted (edited)

I can't believe that after 5 years on this forum I haven't said something about this post. I have said this to members in the past and i will reitterate it here. Being a member of this forum is like being invited to Chris' house for a dinner party. You should respect that this is Chris' house and act accordingly. That means if you don't like the asparagus, shut-up and eat it anyway, it's the polite thing to do. Chris has worked many long and hard hours making this playplace for us and we should respect his rules and wishes, not only to the letter but in spirit also. That means absolutely no drug talk...period, because Chris said so. If you want to talk about that sort of thing then go make your own forum and spend the time Chris has hashing through code, hour after hour, trying to make it work the way you all can handle it. Chris spends many more hours on the forum, tweaking and hashing code and making things work with other things than most people spend at their regular jobs. This hobby of Chris' is a fulltime job that he doesn't get paid for...yes the adverts bring some money but not nearly enough. Chris pay's plenty out of pocket in cash and time to make this forum work for you guys everyweek. I wouldn't do it and I like most of y'all here. Chris is a Saint or whatever is higher. If I had to do Chris' job, I'd demand 80K per year from the boss, plus benefits...So put up or shut up!

Edited by TheSmokingMan
tzymroz2013, Gadzoox, Mark and 3 others like this

Posted

Amen

Posted

I had no idea ecigs were in a battle for survival. How can I help, and should I be stockpiling against the Armageddon Day of Banning?