Do Not Order From Volcano E Cigs

cjames9001

I have spent over $500 at volcanoecigs.com over the last 8 months and have been a loyal customer to them. Recently I tried their magma tank-o-mizers and they were great so I ordered a few of those. When I received them there was one defective one that I spoke to their customer support about as it is not covered under a warranty I wanted to make sure that they knew it was a defect in the tank-o-mizer and they agreed, sent me a replacement and I was on my way. My past order I ordered 4 of them as a gift for someone and to be sure the gift was fine I tried each and every one and two of the tank-o-mizers were defective, I called volcano they instructed me to clean it and call back if it was still an issue, which it was. So after letting them dry overnight and testing them once again they both had a terrible burnt taste to them when I called them back they told me that the liquid that I was using destroyed the tank-o-mizers and it was my fault, even though I have been using the same e-liquid that I have been using with my original tank-o-mizers that I had received(Which I did make clear to their customer service rep).

BOTTOM LINE:

volcanoecigs.com does NOT care about their customer base, and if you order from them you better pray that they don't send you defective merchandise because they will not replace it!

Sincerely Warning Everyone,

Ex Volcano ECIG Customer

Thanks for the warning, honestly I have never heard of them. What pv do you have? I am sure you can get your attys from somewhere else.

Pretty sure magma is compatible with the 510, and inferno is eGo

So what E-liquid are you using? You're not suppose to use E-liquids that have more than 30% VG content in the tank system, otherwise it will just flood and clog the atomizer. Also, I know that the Ego-T Tank System (same system as tank-o-mizer, but larger) comes with a primer fluid in the atomizer so it tastes burnt in the beginning. You can either keep vaping it until it's gone or just rinse the atomizer out thoroughly under warm water, let it dry, and then vape as normal.

I have spent over $500 at volcanoecigs.com over the last 8 months and have been a loyal customer to them. Recently I tried their magma tank-o-mizers and they were great so I ordered a few of those. When I received them there was one defective one that I spoke to their customer support about as it is not covered under a warranty I wanted to make sure that they knew it was a defect in the tank-o-mizer and they agreed, sent me a replacement and I was on my way. My past order I ordered 4 of them as a gift for someone and to be sure the gift was fine I tried each and every one and two of the tank-o-mizers were defective, I called volcano they instructed me to clean it and call back if it was still an issue, which it was. So after letting them dry overnight and testing them once again they both had a terrible burnt taste to them when I called them back they told me that the liquid that I was using destroyed the tank-o-mizers and it was my fault, even though I have been using the same e-liquid that I have been using with my original tank-o-mizers that I had received(Which I did make clear to their customer service rep).

BOTTOM LINE:

volcanoecigs.com does NOT care about their customer base, and if you order from them you better pray that they don't send you defective merchandise because they will not replace it!

Ex Volcano ECIG Customer

That's a shame, I know i don't Know you, but I really hate to hear such things about vendors.

I would suggest trying a different customer service rep and explain to them what a good customer you have been and you feel you don't deserve this treatment. Always kill people with kindness you can get more done with kindness than anger and its good for karma. Try that and if it doesn't work than maybe they are a vendor gone bad? they do cater to Rush Limbaugh I have heard-don't know if its true, but may be they are getting arrogant. if so post what happens!

BOTTOM LINE:

Ex Volcano ECIG Customer

So if you are looking for awesome service on all avenues try DIYFlavorShack.com. I'm positive this wouldn't happen with them. I have issues with hardware in the past and she sends out the replacement with a smile. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I myself have used Volcanoes products and have found them to be adequate. I think are a good place to start if you're not sure about vaping and e-cigs in general without having to shell out a lot of money or get lost in all the technical aspects.

However, I have also found that they are little over priced compared to other vendors selling name brand products. I'm not bashing Volcano, but they seem to simply wait for other vendors to release the next best thing, reverse engineer it and have "their" manufacturer build a slightly different version (not always at the same quality). I am slowly weaning myself off of the pre-package vaping experience and I'm finding a great wide wonderful world out there!!!!