Looking For E-Juice/liquid In Winston Salem Nc Or High Point

dhamby

Hey. guys im new to all this like alot of people . i didnt do alot of exp. before i bought an e.cig so i ended up buying from a local cigg. store and ended up with a smoke 51 trio. its working ok but the tips or carts what ever yall call them really suck they dont last very long inflavor and dry out quick . ive figured out how to get the thing apart to use the e-juice but i cant seem to find the stuff anywhere locally . i dont wanna order it online i really want to buy it locally so i can smell the diff kinds . im also thinking about getting another brand of e.cig i seem to keep reading the one i have is junk .. but i dunno seems ok ive cut way down on what you guys call analog,s .. my only complaint about this brand is the taste of there tips so i figured i could take some used dry tips and fill them with somthing good if i could find the stuff somwhere near my area of winston salem or possible high point area .. also would you guys recomend a joye 510 over what i currently have . also looked at a bloog .. but really wanna keep what i have for alittle bit . i spent 29 dollars on it plus 9 bucks for a usb charger and another 7 dollars for 18mil-menthol carts . so im in it about 50 buckas already and fill i need to get my moneys worth out of this one before moveing on .

• 9 months later...

was searching for stores near me where i could buy "e-juice" tired of ordering online from random places far away. glad to know there is a store close to me. about an hour. are there any more stores around the winston salem. lexington north carolina area?

Lucky to have two quality suppliers so close...I have nothing near me really. Besides Sweet-vapes, and they don't really have a store front. Wish I had madvapes and freedomsmokes right there. Durn it.

joing this forum has showed me 3 places local to get "e-juice" id definatly say thats a benefit. so on to the next question, what kinds of e-cigs do you currently use or reccomend? i started with the 51 trio which was crap, now im using the krave 1000. its a decent model i suppose, pretty sure the cart's arent meant to be refilled, but they have worked good for me. currently thinking about switching to something new/different. all suggestions are welcomed