Vaping And Runny Nose

ok i was googling, lol googling. well what is pga propelyne glycol alginate. what i read says its a yellowish powder used to thicken food. would this be a bit thicker and safe to vape?

It really is funny how different things affect us...I really do prefer PG...better flavor and throat hit. PG can cause dry mouth and throat....drink more liquids.

and PG and PGA aren't the same. Thickener would not be a safe way to go IMO

ok experiment part 2. ok started vaping with almost 100%vg and had a runny nose and just didnt feel satisfied. part one of my little test was switching to a 70-30 mix, mostly pg and the throat hit is alot better and taste is better as well.Also runny nose disapeared. Ok heres part 2 of my experimentjust to see if It was just me or I had the sniffles. I am vaping a 70-30 mostly vg mix and guess what. my damn nose is running. so I guess I can conclude my little test and say pg stops my runny nose. There is one thing that gets me about it. every once in a while I smell coolant from a car. I know pg is in antifreeze, it freaks me out especially when im driving. ( im a lil anal about my car) Now im not a doc or scientist but I can say that pg works for me. who know it could make someone elses nose run or whatever. lol

Edited by mega

yep just need to figure out thr right amount of flavor to add ince they already are at 5%. heres how i mixed em. 10% water , vg, 100 mg pg. 5 % flavor. so as yta can see not much pg. I know 100 aint safe. recently cut a bunch to 36 mg.

• 2 weeks later...

I just made some apple e-liquid PG 90% VG 10%..I am going to try this. hopefully it will clear up.

I just made some apple e-liquid PG 90% VG 10%..I am going to try this. hopefully it will clear up.

did switching to pg help for you? I'm almost 100% no cough anymore pg really helped for me.