Goat Mod

Opi

Bottom feeders are the bee's knees. :) They're basically just a larger PV with a small bottle (usually 3ml or 6ml) inside that holds juice for you. You squeeze or press a button and it feeds the juice directly into the bottom of your atomizer or cartomizer. There are many different varieties. The Old Goat Mods being one of them. Some other popular models are the Ali'i and Reo's. Good bottom feeders are sometimes hard to come by because they are custom made. I got the Reo Mini, and have retired my eGos ever since. They also come in different voltages depending on the model and batteries you use. They're definitely something to consider when upgrading your PV!

Bottom feeders are the bee's knees. :) They're basically just a larger PV with a small bottle (usually 3ml or 6ml) inside that holds juice for you. You squeeze or press a button and it feeds the juice directly into the bottom of your atomizer or cartomizer. There are many different varieties. The Old Goat Mods being one of them. Some other popular models are the Ali'i and Reo's. Good bottom feeders are sometimes hard to come by because they are custom made. I got the Reo Mini, and have retired my eGos ever since. They also come in different voltages depending on the model and batteries you use. They're definitely something to consider when upgrading your PV!

Where did you get yours?

I'd imagine they must be bulky?

It depends on which kind you get. The Ali'i is made from carved wood, takes an 18650 battery, and holds a 6ml bottle of liquid. It is a bit bulky - although I don't notice it at all when I'm sitting around the house, or in the car, vaping. It's too bulky to carry around in a pocket though. And it does have some weight to it.

The old goats mod is very small - in my opinion. It takes a 14500 battery and holds a 3ml bottle of liquid. I can easily hide the whole thing in my hand...it's extremely lightweight, and can be carried in a pocket or worn on a lanyard around your neck.

I have both models and would highly recommend either one. Both work very well and I couldn't be any happier with them. I love not having to drip with them. The Ali'i is pricey, but the old goats mod is very reasonably priced.

After nearly a year and a half... I'm ready to try out' bottom feeders' as well. I've heard a lot of great things about the Reo Mods... so I can't wait to give one a go. Now I just need to try and make my mind up on what to get... the Woodvill or the Grand, decisions decisions dangit!

Of course, I go to grab one up and there aren't any available right now!

And I hate waiting on vape gear... so impatient when it comes to this. :wallbash:

Edited by DAYVAPE

All good answers and the only thing I can add is that the Bottom Feeders allow you to just grab and go. You never again have to bother with handling juice bottles all day to top off your carto's.... you never again have to bother with filling your mega cartos with syrnges... you instead get to squeeze and vape. There is an opening in the casing that allows you to squeeze the joose bottle which wets the atty which then produces the best tasting, cleanest tasting, vape ever. It's direct dripping with super eaze.

The OG is super tiny and affordable. You can customize it, or let him (for extra cash). It's a super one for trying out the bottom feeders before shelling out for an expensive mod like the Reo, Ali'i, eClipse, Integrity, and soon to be on the market GLV3 (faint).