Sweet-Vapes

flowersbl

This place has higher prices than anywhere i have seen... why is that are they that good??? Please give them a rating from 1-5 5 bieng the best i am also assuming that th is good for that price the flavor must be excellent please post an opinion

I don't know for sure about the highest prices, seems about similar to most other places, including VT, milliliter per milliliter. I've got to say, her Kona Cream is giving Dulcis a run for its top spot of my favorites. I have about nine other flavors to try from SV, but I can't stop enjoying this one in particular to see if the others deserve a bigger bottle order. I swear, I had a dream the other night after vaping Kona Cream for about four hours about tasting it. I rarely "wake and vape", but I truly had to with Kona Cream after that dream. And while I'm not all that concerned about throat hit, it is there. At least on Kona Cream at 90PG/10VG and 18mg.

I do 70/30 on all and I've spoken on the phone with Dayna, she does these all herself, she has no one working for her and manages to mix, and ship within 24 hours. She doesn't add any water or alcohol or any other dilutants and uses top quality base ingredients. I've bought the cheaper stuff before and to be completely honest with you - it just doesn't compare to me. Yes it has TH and yes it has unbelievable flavor but in a way that doesn't gag you, or make you naseaus. I can honestly say that personally I have enjoyed each and every bottle I have purchased from her, the consistency is phenomenal, I haven't got a bad one in the bunch. I don't mean to rave but if your on the fence go for it. I haven't seen one negative comment by anyone that has tried her juices. Hope this helps :)

I don't know for sure about the highest prices, seems about similar to most other places, including VT, milliliter per milliliter. I've got to say, her Kona Cream is giving Dulcis a run for its top spot of my favorites. I have about nine other flavors to try from SV, but I can't stop enjoying this one in particular to see if the others deserve a bigger bottle order. I swear, I had a dream the other night after vaping Kona Cream for about four hours about tasting it. I rarely "wake and vape", but I truly had to with Kona Cream after that dream. And while I'm not all that concerned about throat hit, it is there. At least on Kona Cream at 90PG/10VG and 18mg.

I only looked at the price of the sampler 5, 5 ml bottles for 45 bucks and that is almost twice what i pay for samples from thevaporroom.net sooo as you can see that would bring up a little concern but thank u very much for your comment!

Looks to me they charge 7 bucks for their liquid. That's not expensive... most people pay that per day for cigarettes.

Well I just seen that you finally got some in so since I have been wanting to try yours for a long time now I bought two of most peoples favs dulcis and sweet dawn and then one grab bag havent heard to much about the butter scotch but got it anyways cant wait to get em I hope there as good as all the reviews ill just have to try sweet-vapes later!!!

Thank You :D I'm sure you'll love them. Sweet Dawn is good right off the bat. Dulcis is an acquired taste.

And I'm the opposite. Dulcis was great right off the bat and still is. Just got some Sweet Dawn after six months of seeing it (and knowing now that it's the VT owner's fave), and it is an acquired taste for me. I liked it initially, hated it for a few drags, then finally settled on hmm-it's-good-but-don't-know-why phase. :iiam:

Oh, and I like VT's Butterscotch, Brad. I think I did a review on it in the store.

Enjoy and vape on!

• 2 months later...

Their prices seem pretty comparable to me. Shipping charges are very reasonable and FAST too. I ordered on Saturday night, and it was ready to ship by Monday afternoon - Memorial Day, mind you.

But what I really love about Sweet-Vapes is all the customization options:

Ordering from Dayna at Sweet-Vapes is like having your very own personal, in-house mixologist ("vape chef"). Dayna is by no means a control freak with her flavors. You can choose your PG/VG mix, add extra or double the flavor, make some of the flavors feel colder (without adding menthol - how the heck does she do that?), and if you have a special request, ask and she will do her best to accommodate you. I'm having a Goldilocks issue with nicotine right now, and she did 9mg for me, no problem (half 6mg + half 12mg). And the flavors that I've tried are DEAD ON - no doctoring up necessary. I ordered all 60PG/40VG with double flavor and haven't had a craving for dessert since, even with my crazy sweet tooth!

And I can attest that every good review you might've read about her Fudge Brownie are all true--hands down the best chocolate vape I've ever had! Ah, all that warm, yummy goodness! And the Margarita. OMG!

And as for this:

I only looked at the price of the sampler 5, 5 ml bottles for 45 bucks and that is almost twice what i pay for samples from thevaporroom.net sooo as you can see that would bring up a little concern but thank u very much for your comment!

That price was for 5 15ml bottles, not 5. She does smaller samplers too, for like $6.50 for 5. Get on her newsletter mailing list for latest news and coupon codes, and it's even cheaper. To me, not too shabby.

5!

Edited by cindycated

i bought 2 sample packs, ive only touched about 7 of them so far. they have all been amazing. 80/20 pg vg 18mg nic

kona cream and vanilla bean ice cream are my favs so far.

Cool, everybody seems to be raving about Kona Cream. Guess I'm gonna have to try that one next time. She has Blueberry Cheesecake coming out too - my all time dessert weakness!

Hmmm I find Sweet-Vapes quite reasonable... especially with the quality of their juice, i can't even tell you how many flavors I've tried from Dayna and all of them has been top notch and the shipping is ridiculously fast... and i don't see how you consider that high either.

I'm a strong believer in quality over quantity.. Sweet-Vapes has done nothing but blow my mind with each juice i try, especially "Butter Pecan Ice Cream"

Also you can't go wrong with VT's either... Sweet Dawn is great and Dulcis is even better. If i were you I'd definitely give sweet-vapes a try, Dayna is awesome and I've never heard one bad thing about any of their juices

Edited by KaYoTiiC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I LOVE Sweet-Vapes! Dayna is amazing. She's the reason America needs a lot more small businesses. The friendly personal attention is awesome. The flavors are awesome and I don't know what you're talking about the prices being higher. They're lower than the places I used to use.

I went to France during December and asked Dayna to ship my last order there. I was there for 3 weeks and figured it would arrive just before I began to run out of everything. However, for whatever reason it never arrived. Do you know Dayna, re-sent the shipment to my home address when I got back - at no charge. I don't know how much she lost, but not only does she stand behind her products - she even stands behind the POST OFFICE!

With such great products at great prices and with that kind of integrity - I'm hooked on Sweet-Vapes!

Edited by Brandon Acre

• 2 months later...

Dayna rocks my vape world. Kona Cream is a good flavor, but a bit perfumy for me. I much prefer the richer flavor of her Starbuckets Latte. Vanilla, carmel, coffee, sweet deliciousness.

I order all my juice from Sweet-Vapes in 6mg 40/60vg and extra flavor.

She's always fast on the shipping and her flavors are, for the most part, spot on. Spanish Gold tobacco is sweet and rich, coffee flavors taste like *gasp* coffee (and not burnt grounds), and her sweet flavors scrumptious. What can i say, I'm a fan of Sweet-Vapes . :)

I was more into the sweeter candy flavors when i first started on my vape journey. If you like cherry slushy, try Dayna's version. Holy wow! I ran over to the store and got me cherry slushy to have with my cherry slushy vape. Amazing! I even liked a teensy weensy cold shot, no menthol, just a cool feeling. Good stuff Maynard!

Xx

• 2 months later...

Sweet-vapes has been AWESOME so far. I have received one order and have one in transit as I type this. The Spanish Gold Caramel is AMAZING!!!! By far my favorite juice to date. The service is top notch and the speed in getting fresh juice out is insane. I'll be a LONG time loyal customer.

This place has higher prices than anywhere i have seen... why is that are they that good??? Please give them a rating from 1-5 5 bieng the best i am also assuming that th is good for that price the flavor must be excellent please post an opinion

I've been ordering from sweet-vapes for the past 9months. I find their prices to be very reasonable for the most obvious reason -- the personal specifications that can be made & the availability. They have excellent!! service. And the juice selection is enormous! The taste of their juice is subjective. I love the chai tea & butterscotch. I'm a loyal customer since I've been vaping. They are in my top 3 vendors to purchase juice from. Hope this info helps.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines