All Day Vape?

I dont really have an "all day vape" e-liquid. I try out a little bit of everything. I mostly like the fruit e-liquids and sometimes the menthol for the Throat hits.

Now my friend , he vapes Chocolate Mint everyday.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

My all day is all things vanilla, so right now I have a french vanilla, very vanilla and vanilla bean ice cream that I find myself with during the day - mornings some coffees and mints and nighttimes I switch towards mentha and grapes

For all day vaping, I know this sounds crazy, but I am loving the Electronic Stix's Blue Cola 11mg. I am a newbie vaper so I first bought it just because it was on sale, but now that I have tried several different flavors, I keep going back to the Blue Cola and recently made an order for a second bottle of the stuff. It smokes very smooth with just a hint of cola on the exhale and I really dig this, but maybe also because I am a soda junkie. I also really like the USA Mix (Tobacco) as it has a nice taste that is interesting but not over-bearing all day long. I didn't love the taste of cigarettes when I was smoking real cigarettes, but I certainly dig USA Mix for some reason.

Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnacide. When I first started, I couldn't taste any juices. This was the first one I could taste and I just loved it!! I've been using it for over a year now and although I can taste some now (although not many and they are very, very light on taste to me) I still use Atomic Cinnacide as my all day vape. I throw coffee in there throughout the day, but not a lot of it.

Bobas Bounty from Alienvision.com... It's a favorite for pretty much everyone that has tried it in the vaping community. The throat how is INSANE and produces more vapor than i've ever seen. If you haven't tried Bobas Bounty you really need to do so, you won't be disappointed.

This isn't my video, but it is the review that got me to order it.. Bobas is my all day vape and it has truly held me back from enjoying other juices.. It's that good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-uz9-le0Q

So far i have tried vaporrenu which has no th so that is a no go alienvisions topsellers bobas bouny gorilla juice berry blueberry gamel not my cup of tea bobas and gorrila taste really similar but did not like them at all gamel nothing like the real thing blueberry okay not enough flavor to call it berry... thevaporroom.net currently is in my top list i have ordered to many flavs to list but there banana split and peanut butter cookie are my go to vapes in my undrerstanding the stores i have been ordering from are cheaper so i stepped it up my last order currently awaiting its arrival from vt dulcis sweet dawn and butterscotch ill let ya know if i have a new go too as soon as they get here.. good luck

Well Im a juice *****, lol I've ordered from probably 20 vendors and I have quuite a few all day vapes I cycle thru so here's the list.

Top top all day vape is apple dapple from vt!! When I run outta that then I go to peach from diyflavorshack or awesomevapor. also in my cycle is blackberry lemonaid,and very cherry from ivape. I also been diggin rootbeer from mad vapes, hard lemonaid, and fruit stripe from vermillion and for tobacco all day vapes are dulcis from VT and usa blend and hilton from awesome vapor. I also really like sweet caroline from Ivape. There is a cherry cigar from totallywicked I love and for some odd balls I vape clove from vt store and I mix cola from vt with my very cherry from I vape and dig on that. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment while I'm at work. But I love to find new vapes and know elixerliquids makes some good stuff

• 1 year later...