• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 johns

johns

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:49 AM

I have seen the term "all day vape" and "everyday vape". I am currently enjoying the process of finding my favorite :detective: What is your favorite? :wub:

#2 Tagsanstuff

Tagsanstuff

Vaping Chick

• VIP Member
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:vaping,computers,
    family and friends.

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

I dont really have an "all day vape" e-liquid. I try out a little bit of everything. I mostly like the fruit e-liquids and sometimes the menthol for the Throat hits.
Now my friend , he vapes Chocolate Mint everyday.

Edited by Tagsanstuff, 28 March 2011 - 04:57 AM.

#3 Nanna

Nanna

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

Mine is absolutely Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide. I've flirted with so many others but I do love that stuff!

#4 mwsmith1778

mwsmith1778

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Percussion, hanging out with the fam, reading

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:44 AM

Mentha from Vapor Talk Store!

#5 ripple

ripple

Mega Poster

• VT Member
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:My roadster, long road trips and now vaping!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:46 AM

My all day is all things vanilla, so right now I have a french vanilla, very vanilla and vanilla bean ice cream that I find myself with during the day - mornings some coffees and mints and nighttimes I switch towards mentha and grapes

#6 Emile

Emile

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:13 AM

For all day vaping, I know this sounds crazy, but I am loving the Electronic Stix's Blue Cola 11mg. I am a newbie vaper so I first bought it just because it was on sale, but now that I have tried several different flavors, I keep going back to the Blue Cola and recently made an order for a second bottle of the stuff. It smokes very smooth with just a hint of cola on the exhale and I really dig this, but maybe also because I am a soda junkie. I also really like the USA Mix (Tobacco) as it has a nice taste that is interesting but not over-bearing all day long. I didn't love the taste of cigarettes when I was smoking real cigarettes, but I certainly dig USA Mix for some reason.

#7 nana

nana

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:20 AM

Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnacide. When I first started, I couldn't taste any juices. This was the first one I could taste and I just loved it!! I've been using it for over a year now and although I can taste some now (although not many and they are very, very light on taste to me) I still use Atomic Cinnacide as my all day vape. I throw coffee in there throughout the day, but not a lot of it.

#8 Beans

Beans

Supreme Poster

• VIP Member
  • 750 posts
  • Interests:Pulling wings off butterflies ;)

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:43 AM

Cuban Cigar is my current all day favorite. I also love huckleberry and coconut.

#9 cheshyl

cheshyl

Mega Poster

• VIP Member
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:13 AM

One is organic coffee and one is a rice pudding type called momma's angel wings. I'll throw in other flavors during the day but those are my main two right now.

#10 Morfeeus

Morfeeus

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:43 AM

I have 3 jooses that are all day vapes. AwesomeVapor's Coca Cola and KBV's Monkey Bread and Rice Krispity Treat.