Your cart is empty!
View Cart Checkout
Cart subtotal: $0.00
Welcome to Vapor Talk E Cig Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

All Day Vape?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

johns

johns

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 217 posts
I have seen the term "all day vape" and "everyday vape". I am currently enjoying the process of finding my favorite :detective: What is your favorite? :wub:

Tagsanstuff

Tagsanstuff

Vaping Chick

• VIP Member
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:vaping,computers,
    family and friends.
I dont really have an "all day vape" e-liquid. I try out a little bit of everything. I mostly like the fruit e-liquids and sometimes the menthol for the Throat hits.
Now my friend , he vapes Chocolate Mint everyday.

Edited by Tagsanstuff, 28 March 2011 - 04:57 AM.

Nanna

Nanna

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 254 posts
Mine is absolutely Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide. I've flirted with so many others but I do love that stuff!

mwsmith1778

mwsmith1778

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Percussion, hanging out with the fam, reading
Mentha from Vapor Talk Store!

ripple

ripple

Mega Poster

• VT Member
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:My roadster, long road trips and now vaping!
My all day is all things vanilla, so right now I have a french vanilla, very vanilla and vanilla bean ice cream that I find myself with during the day - mornings some coffees and mints and nighttimes I switch towards mentha and grapes

Emile

Emile

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 170 posts
For all day vaping, I know this sounds crazy, but I am loving the Electronic Stix's Blue Cola 11mg. I am a newbie vaper so I first bought it just because it was on sale, but now that I have tried several different flavors, I keep going back to the Blue Cola and recently made an order for a second bottle of the stuff. It smokes very smooth with just a hint of cola on the exhale and I really dig this, but maybe also because I am a soda junkie. I also really like the USA Mix (Tobacco) as it has a nice taste that is interesting but not over-bearing all day long. I didn't love the taste of cigarettes when I was smoking real cigarettes, but I certainly dig USA Mix for some reason.

nana

nana

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 3,322 posts
Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnacide. When I first started, I couldn't taste any juices. This was the first one I could taste and I just loved it!! I've been using it for over a year now and although I can taste some now (although not many and they are very, very light on taste to me) I still use Atomic Cinnacide as my all day vape. I throw coffee in there throughout the day, but not a lot of it.

Beans

Beans

Supreme Poster

• VIP Member
  • 750 posts
  • Interests:Pulling wings off butterflies ;)
Cuban Cigar is my current all day favorite. I also love huckleberry and coconut.

cheshyl

cheshyl

Mega Poster

• VIP Member
  • 492 posts
One is organic coffee and one is a rice pudding type called momma's angel wings. I'll throw in other flavors during the day but those are my main two right now.

Morfeeus

Morfeeus

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 219 posts
I have 3 jooses that are all day vapes. AwesomeVapor's Coca Cola and KBV's Monkey Bread and Rice Krispity Treat.